20 weightloss tips
1. Remember that you cannot spot train. Do cardio as well. Doing cardio is very good for losing weight. Resistance training builds muscle. With more muscle you have, you burn more calories.
2. NEVER skip breakfast.
3. No eating after 6:30 pm. Find something productive to do. Try your best to never set foot in the kitchen.
4. Put away all the junk food and sweets from the table. In that way, you are not tempted to eat them
5. When given the opportunity to work out, DO NOT pass it. Even walking(:
6. Avoid those dumb negative bitches. You know you can do it.
7. Try not to use diet or low carb foods since they contain artificial flavoring which research shows it increases the cravings of food.
8. Drink green tea. It contains EGCG which is an antioxidant that help boost metabolism.
9. Make sure to get all the sleep you need!
10. Find a someone to diet with. I find it the best way because you can help each other out and keep the motivation going.
11. Be positive! The more you feel good about yourself, the easier and faster it is to lose weight.
12. Chew sugarless gum. Speeds up digestive system, and sometimes kill cravings.
13. Yes you’ve heard this a million times because it is that important. Drink water. 8 glasses a day!
14. Make a fun energetic playlist to listen to while exercising. It’ll make working out a lot funner.
15. When out for a jog, blast your music so you wont hear yourself breathing hard and making you think you’re not as tired. This helped me a lot.
16. Take before and after photos. This will show that you are serious about losing weight. Once you take that before picture, you better have an after picture.. as long as it takes.
17. Start reading labels and keep track of your calories.
18. Set realistic goals. Don’t say you want to lose 15 lbs in a week. Keep them short, simple, and easy.
19. Compare your body to others. This will motivate you to eat less and exercise more.
20. Maintain your priorities. Sure, your sandwich would taste amazing with an extra tablespoon of mayonnaise, but do you really need it? Rather, is it more important for you to reach your weight loss goal quicker, or have this sandwich taste better?
- theonewhoneverturnsaway reblogged this from st0pandhammertime
- stacienh likes this
- mortalsicons likes this
- teebug2015 likes this
- lillyfoo likes this
- melanomaprincess reblogged this from st0pandhammertime
- our-hopesanddreams-are-shattered likes this
- whoaadarling likes this
- loveaftersunset likes this
- different-sideofme reblogged this from st0pandhammertime
- mylittleweightlossjourney reblogged this from st0pandhammertime
- trvppunzel likes this
- p-s-y-k-o reblogged this from st0pandhammertime
- dracomlafoy likes this
- hiding-in-helsinki likes this
- sunbaths likes this
- sunbaths reblogged this from g3tf1t
- neverwillyoufindmehere likes this
- neverwillyoufindmehere reblogged this from st0pandhammertime
- g3tf1t reblogged this from st0pandhammertime
- fourtyoztofreedom likes this
- joyofthefather likes this
- hipbonesandflatstomachs reblogged this from mybonesbleedforyou
- mybonesbleedforyou reblogged this from st0pandhammertime
- youknowthatonlybadcancome likes this
- klassybitchh reblogged this from st0pandhammertime
- skeletonb0ne likes this
- skinny-profile likes this
- a-beautiful-tomorrow likes this
- shoutpoles reblogged this from st0pandhammertime
- starry-eyes-and-butterflies likes this
- 717uhm reblogged this from st0pandhammertime
- loveeebea likes this
- foreverwasted- likes this
- baby-kji likes this
- graceful-lines reblogged this from st0pandhammertime
- pr0mise--me likes this
- lovetomadnesss likes this
- fitblonde likes this
- isecretz likes this
- skinny-and-thin reblogged this from st0pandhammertime
- graceful-lines likes this
- jleighh likes this
- exterminatetheangels likes this
- sphrs likes this
- anna-loses-it reblogged this from st0pandhammertime
- heartheldcaptive likes this